Based in our Paddington Gallery
Using your passion for our products and strong sales skills to develop connections with customers, your core role is to help them through their buying journey – from initial enquiry, through to purchase and after sales care.
Our ideal candidate will have:
Strong sales skills
A great understanding of Totem Road product and a creative eye for interiors and design
Attention for detail and data
A hands-on lead by example approach to work, willing to step up and do what it takes to get the job done
A strong work ethic, reliable and able to work autonomously
A growth mindset, constantly evolving both personally and within the business, seeking new ideas, and ways to better every day
To learn more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Content Manager
We’re seeking a digital content manager who has previous experience working for an ecommerce brand.
Working with our Marketing Consultant and General Manager, you will be responsible for creating dynamic content across our website and social media channels that cut through the noise, tell our brand story and help to convert sales. This role requires someone who has both graphic design and copywriting skills, excellent time management, proven results in growing a brand through social media and an eagerness to grow as a digital marketer.
An understanding of Shopify is essential and experience in Hubspot is preferred (though can be learned on the job). Most importantly, a can do attitude where no task is ‘outside your job spec’. We are a small, agile, passionate and hardworking team and you will be able to work both autonomously and collaboratively - because we promise, no two days are the same.
- Copywriting, design and scheduling of weekly EDMs, as well as reporting on the results and using initiative to suggest A/B tests and/or new ways of doing things.
- Management of social media channels including content creation, writing captions, community management.
You will be responsible for amplifying our brand and growing organic engagement on social media. You will be fast-thinking and proactive but have a flair for analysing and growing from the work that you do (Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest).
- Creating content calendars, scheduling all posts and manually posting content as required, in line with content calendars and timed for peak engagement.
- Working with the marketing team to ensure steady flow of content / material across all platforms using audience insights to inform strategies.
- Updating SEO optimised product descriptions on the website as well as re-merchandising product imagery when required.
- Designing and updating homepage banners as and when required.
- Assist with writing blog copy when required.
- Uploading new products to the website.
Ideally you will have:
- A keen interest in social media news, trends and developments and be enthusiastic about storytelling. We want someone who isn’t afraid to try new things and new ideas, someone who can report on what works and what doesn’t and build a strategy from it.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite and/or Canva
- Excellent written skills and experience in writing for web and/or EDMs with a focus on selling through storytelling
- Confidence in the digital space with proven experience in a similar role.
- Excellent time management and communication skills. Totem Road is a fast moving, small team and you will have a knack for delivering need to know information to the senior management team in a concise, productive and helpful manner
- A sound understanding of the role content plays in the digital space and its link to sales
- Take great satisfaction in developing campaigns that deliver results and you know how to work as part of a collaborative team, acting as a conduit between sales and marketing
This full-time role is based at the Totem Road Head Office in Paddington, NSW.
As we move into new markets with new product ranges we are looking to hire key team members to be part of our growth.
If you're as frustrated by today's throwaway culture as you are passionate about great design, then we might have just the job for you.
We're seeking an experienced Product Developer
Based in our head office in Paddington you will be a part of a fast paced, collaborative and committed team.
If you have a passion for excellence and want to shape the future of an established lifestyle brand focused on sustainability we’d love to hear from you. Please email email@example.com with your name and ‘Product developer role’ in the subject line.